Family

Family
Christmas picture 2012

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Moving on


Well I haven't posted in a while been trying to stay busy to keep my mind off things!! But it all eventually catches back up to me. Things have been good. I have stopped taking my medicine and I feel fine, just needed that extra help for a little while to get me back on my feet.I still miss my sweet baby! Not a day goes by I don't think of him! Tanner came up to me yesterday and looked at my belly and said hey baby!! It didn't upset me as much as I thought it would. That was the first time since we lost Jeffery that him or Addison has said anything about "baby in my belly".

We finally got his tree planted last weekend. Kids enjoyed helping gramps dig up the dirt and water the tree!



I haven't been to the gym since I had my breakdown before I started the medicine. I think the gym was a cover up to hide how I was feeling but it didn't last like I hoped it would! I'm hoping to get back in the gym this week for the right reasons ! I need to be healthy not only for myself but for my children and husband!! They need me to be healthy!!

We will be going out of town this weekend for my brothers wedding!! So crazy that my baby brother is getting married!!! Just doesn't seem right!! But I couldn't have asked for a better sister in law to be!! Larry did good!! I am praying and hoping my "sweet" children act right! Kind of stressed about how they will act walking down the isle.... I'm sure it will all turn out fine! I can't wait to see them all dressed up they are going to be so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment