Family

Family
Christmas picture 2012

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Not a baby Anymore

(2012 birthday)

(2013 birthday)

My baby boy turned the Big 2 this last Friday and WOW I never thought that I would be this emotional about it!!! I laid in bed Friday night and held him and just cried. Shane asked me why I was crying and I had no answer... I had no idea and still don't know why I have been so emotional about his birthday!!
When I first found out I was pregnant with Tanner I was shocked ( because it happened so fast) and excited!! I prayed and prayed for another little girl. I had no clue how to take care of a boy or want to (at the time)!! When I found out he was a boy I was not happy. I acted like I was but I was so sad and angry. I don't think I was ever completely happy about having a little boy until I held him for the first time!!! That sweet little boy stole my heart!! Everyone told me that a mothers love for a little boy was different than the love you have for your little girl, and it's true!! Not sure why or how it's different but it is! He's mommas boy (when daddy isn't around lol)!! He brings so much joy to my heart by the little smiles he gives me and the awesome hugs he gives!! I think any mother of a boy can agree with me!! They may be rough and dirty but they are Oh so sweet!!!
(11-1-11)

Momma loves you sweet boy and don't ever forget that!! I don't even want to think about ever sharing my baby with another women one day!!! I will always be there to hold you, doctor your cuts, and be a shoulder to lean on when that girl breaks your heart. I will do my best to teach you to love God and His word! I will do my best to teach you how to treat other people with love and respect! I will do my best to teach you how to treat a women and how to love one!!



No comments:

Post a Comment