Family

Family
Christmas picture 2012

Sunday, November 24, 2013

33 weeks

Wow.... I can't believe that I would be 33 weeks right now if I wouldn't have lost our sweet baby!!! It's hard to believe that I would be getting all the babies blankets and clothes and socks and new born diapers all organize for his arrival in 7 weeks!! I am very thankful that God gave me the privilege to carry him for 16 weeks even if I didn't get to keep him here for myself!! I have to keep telling myself that all things happen for a reason!  The closer we get to the due date the more emotional I get about everything! I'm glad the holidays are coming up so maybe it will keep my mind busy!! Lots of family to enjoy! Can't wait to see everybody and hopefully meet one of my sweet second cousins!! So excited to cuddle and hug on her!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!! Can't wait for my Meems pumpkin pies!!! Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment